In January’s edition of Families Chiltern magazine I wrote an article sharing my favourite buggy friendly walks. I put together 13 walks in Buckinghamshire and surrounding areas. You can view the article here.
To view the article in the magazine click here and turn to page 14-15.
I’ve included details of buggy friendly walks in:
- Burnham Beeches > Read full review here
- Cliveden House
- Black Park
- Langley Park > Read full review here
- Windsor Great Park
- Marlow Thames Path
- Leavesden Country Park > Read full review here
- Aldenham Country Park > Read full review here
- Waddesdon Greenway
- Phoenix Trail
- Ray Mill Island > Read full review here
- Musical Trail at The Grove Hotel > Read full review here
- Rickmansworth Aquadrome
Make sure you follow Families Chiltern Magazine on Facebook and Instagram so you don’t miss out on any of their magazines coming out. The magazine comes out every other month and there’s a Baby in Bucks article in every edition.